Family Retreat UK 2023 Terms & Conditions
- Fees include attendance to all elements of the programme, accommodation and meals.
- All rooms located in the Leonardo Hotel Hinckley Island will come with either a double bed or 2 double beds.
- Arrival date is on Friday 22nd of December 2023. Registration will start at 15:00 and will close at 23:30. Please note that queues are large and arriving early is preferred. There will be no public Jumu’ah salah at the venue.
- Your registration has been confirmed and is non-refundable, non-transferrable to any other Just One Family and/or Just One Family related events.
- If you are unable to attend, you may send someone on your behalf to take your place – you must inform us 3 days prior to the event to ensure our records are updated.
- In the hotel, if you have more than 2 people you will need to bring extra bedding and a travel cot.
- You agree to conform to the COVID–19 safety guidance. If you have COVID–19 symptoms, you must provide a negative a flow test upon arrival.
- If you test positive for COVID–19 you must not attend the event and follow government guidelines.
- You understand and agree to the non-refundable 20% charge of your booking fee if the event is cancelled due to COVID–19 and/or related matters. You will only receive 80% of your fee as a refund.You agree to be contacted via email and phone by Just One
- Family regarding this event and future events.
- You give consent for your basic information (Name, Email) to be shared with the event sponsors.
- You agree to be contacted via email and phone by the event sponsors.
- You agree and understand that the advertised programme and all its elements are subject to change and Just One Family has full rights to make changes without providing prior notice. Such as activity changes, speaker replacements and/or youth programme services.
Data Collection and Usage:
We utilise Facebook and Google advertising services to promote our products and services. These platforms may collect data through cookies and similar technologies to deliver personalised advertisements. We do not control the information collected by these third-party services and their use is subject to their respective privacy policies.
Data Storage and Security:
We take appropriate measures to safeguard your personal data against unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction. Your information is securely stored on our servers and accessible only to authorised personnel. However, no data transmission over the internet or electronic storage method can be guaranteed as 100% secure and we cannot ensure absolute data security.
We retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes outlined in this policy unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
Our website may contain links to third-party websites or services. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these external sites. We encourage you to review their respective privacy policies before providing any personal information.
Consent and Opt-Out:
Last updated: 19 September 2023